Recipe file for you to print at the end of the post. Do you like lemons and shrimp? You will also fall in love this shrimp cocktail style ceviche.
1. Slice both ends off with a knife and run a slit through the thick peel down the length of the banana
2. Peel and chop into 1" chunks
3. Fry in hot oil about an inch deep. We like to fry in Coconut Oil, much healthier for you!
4. Once golden brown remove from the pan onto a plate with paper towel. Place patacones on cutting board and squish down with a mug until flat
5. Fry in same oil a second time until slightly more golden
6. Remove from pan and sprinkle desired amount of salt on top